- kittiec reblogged this from campbisco12
- kittiec likes this
- wearefractals likes this
- mikeybrah reblogged this from campbisco12
- captainbarks reblogged this from campbisco12
- rawbit reblogged this from campbisco12
- flip-trip likes this
- flip-trip reblogged this from campbisco12
- americanpsychoh likes this
- stophalope likes this
- weresoyoungandinvincible likes this
- verbingthesound likes this
- the-digital-dream reblogged this from campbisco12
- letsgetfuckedupanddieee likes this
- electroghettouniverse likes this
- sharkdoom likes this
- doobiething likes this
- etherealatmospheres likes this
- campbisco12 posted this
This is a lengthy post I know, but it is so worth it if you are deciding between festivals this year….
So I am definitely bias because Bisco is one of the only larger musical festivals I have been to.. but from hearing about friends’ experiences at festivals like Firefly, Electric Zoo and Ultra; I have come to the conclusion that Camp Bisco is the best festival to attend.
Of course I am not shooting down any other festival; I would love to go to Ultra next year.. But after a long talk with my friends, we came up with some reasons why Bisco is better.
- The crowd isn’t overpopulated where you can barely see the stage. (Ultra has a small venue with sooooo many people trying to cram in there)
- GREAT vibes. The entire time I felt safe, like I was in my own home, and everyone was nice and very chill.
- It was rare last year for us to have to miss a favorite artist because another favorite was playing at the same time and we had to pick and choose.. from what I’ve heard about EZoo and Ultra, it happened A LOT through out the fest.
- For me, the camping part is KEY. It’s “home-base” as my friends and I called it. It was a place where you can go if you lose anyone (because there is very little cell service) and you know that’s the first place to look for anyone. It’s also a place where you can eat, hang out with the music playing, and just chill before you’re ready for the next artist you want to see.
- Bisco is one of the least expensive festivals and offers the most. You get THREE full days of non-stop music, venders on venders on venders with AWESOME shit, cool stages and light set-ups everywhere, attractions (ferris-wheel) and the freedom to camp.. Last year we went up Wednesday night and left Sunday morning/afternoon. You get allllllllllllll of that for less than most of the other festivals that don’t have some of the same things Bisco can offer.
When it comes down to it, Bisco is and probably always will be my favorite music festival. I highly recommend anyone deciding between festivals to attend Bisco because it will become your home. I promise that you will fall in love and want to come back every year. Thanks for listening!